B & J Collectibles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
B & J Collectibles

This forum we discuss movies, comics and our show

HomeHome  B&J HomeB&J Home  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

endeavouring to discover

Go down 
AuthorMessage
afereew64
New User
New User
afereew64

endeavouring to discover Empty
PostSubject: endeavouring to discover   endeavouring to discover Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:00 pm

You see that that man's eye is quite in the opposite direction. He prides himself on being, above all things, practical. He says, " I look at the straightforward facts as I Tiffany Gold Diamonds jewelry see them, and by these facts I must judge." Let me observe in passing that his facts are facts which he can see Marc jacobs outlet and touch and be sensible of. He does not like to entertain the idea of other facts equally true lying in the hidden and unseen regions of life. This one-eyed method I think is unnatural, because we are given two eyes, and all things in nature come to us from two sides.
"The day is thine, and the night is thine." Your time is divided into darkness and light the region where all things are clear, beautiful, unmistakable, and the region where a deep sense of mystery steals upon your spirits, where the transports you enjoy are the transports of regions which are above the mere regions of eyesight. There is that double way in which God teaches us, not through one series of powers only, but through twin series of powers, giving us His message without, and giving us His message within giving us Marc Jacobs His message without in the laws of which our Chairman.
has spoken, giving us the message within in the laws of which you are conscious when you know tiffany outlet that something within you says, "tiffany outlet I would rather die than do that thing. To be guided by one eye only is not only unnatural, but I think unsafe. If you observe the message of only one side of facts, and if you listen to the message of one eye only you will be like the man who is endeavouring to discover on the map the place to which his friend has gone, but who knows only longitude, and tiffany jewelry outlet is, therefore, unable to put his finger on the place where his friend is to be found.
Back to top Go down

endeavouring to discover
Page 1 of 1