B & J Collectibles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
B & J Collectibles

This forum we discuss movies, comics and our show

HomeHome  B&J HomeB&J Home  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

shall have no economic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
afereew64
New User
New User
afereew64

shall have no economic Empty
PostSubject: shall have no economic   shall have no economic Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:59 pm

Nothing in this world tiffany outlet w ill ever be settled if you refer it to a question of one eye. You Marc jacobs outlet and I must know perfectly wt-11 that the progress of the world is contingent Tiffany Gold Diamonds jewelry upon the presence of industry, of which your Chairman has spoken to-night, in the illustration of the beehive, and also of intelligence which lies at the back of that industry. Those two things are needful, and they always remind me of what Sir Joshua Reynolds, the great painter, said. People looked at his pictures and marvelled at them, and when some foolish person asked him, "What do you mix your colours with?" Sir Joshua replied, "With brains, sir.
" That is to say, he was alive to two things the skilful hand of colour, and also the intelligence at the back of it. So you and tiffany jewelry outlet I must never try to settle all the questions which come before us by regarding the mere outside object. We want to bring to them not merely the sense of our interest but the presence of our intelligence. I go a step further. I say we are beginning to understand better some of the laws by which we are governed these social laws, these economic laws of which I am glad to hear there has been so much said at the Church Congress.
But a writer upon that subject has said, "You must be prepared to bring ethics behind economics." You cannot settle the question by a tiffany outlet mere appeal to economic law you must have ethic law you must have what Sir Joshua Reynolds mixed his colours with brains. The brain must be behind the skilful hand, and so must it also be behind the march of progress and questions of Marc Jacobs economic law. Take heed, every one of you. Let us all resolve to be in a spirit of brotherhood and determination in this that we shall have no economic laws that are not transfused by high moral principles.
Back to top Go down

shall have no economic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
B & J Collectibles :: Comics :: DC-
Jump to: