B & J Collectibles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
B & J Collectibles

This forum we discuss movies, comics and our show

HomeHome  B&J HomeB&J Home  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

was perfectly sure in

Go down 
AuthorMessage
afereew64
New User
New User
afereew64

was perfectly sure in Empty
PostSubject: was perfectly sure in   was perfectly sure in Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:59 pm

There is latitude also wanted if you are to fix the position of the Marc Jacobs ship, and, therefore, I say it is an unsafe thing to be guided by only one side tiffany outlet of facts. Let me illustrate what I mean by a very simple story, which Tiffany Gold Diamonds jewelry shows how an unfortunate person is looked upon as very foolish when, after all, he is a good deal wiser than many about him. I daresay you have heard theancient legend of the Goodwin Sands and Tenterden steeple. A great deal of anxiety was felt in old days because these Goodwin sands had become so very dangerous to navigation, and a council of inquiry a commission it would be called in these days came together.
to discuss this matter, and they thought the best plan was to examine all tiffany outlet the people of the neighbourhood to see what account they could give of the subject. One old man, reputed to be the oldest man in the place, was at last brought, and when he was asked his view he said, "Well, to my thinking, it is Tenterden steeple that is the cause of the Goodwin sands." Now, Tenterden steeple, which I have never seen myself, is, I have no doubt, a very interesting and beautiful object, but I think its interest and its beauty would never lead you to the conclusion that it had Marc jacobs outlet exercised any magic power over the accumulation of sand out in the channel. But the poor old man was perfectly sure in his own mind that from the day that Tenterden steeple was built the Goodwin sands grew worse and worse. We all laugh at that, but what is the fact? The old man was right. And how was he right? Just because the people who misjudged him had only got hold of one fact, and that fact was the date, and from the time that Tenterden steeple was built the old man tiffany jewelry outlet had noticed increased dangers from the Goodwin sands.
Back to top Go down

was perfectly sure in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
B & J Collectibles :: Comics :: DC-
Jump to: