B & J Collectibles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
B & J Collectibles

This forum we discuss movies, comics and our show

HomeHome  B&J HomeB&J Home  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

eminently practical in all

Go down 
AuthorMessage
afereew64
New User
New User
afereew64

eminently practical in all Empty
PostSubject: eminently practical in all   eminently practical in all Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:59 pm

The difficulty is that the world is made up I think of a good many oneeyed people. You see Nature gave us two eyes, not merely in order that we might see twice as much as we spoke, but in order that we should see not one side only but both Tiffany Gold Diamonds jewelry sides. And yet, shall we not take one another into confidence to-night? Are tiffany jewelry outlet there not in the world a good many one-eyed people people who really only see one side and with one eye? Now, they are very powerful people. They remind me of those fabled giants whom little Jack attacked the one-eyed monsters that came out with gigantic force, but were outwitted by two-eyed Jack.
There are, thus, one-eyed people. There is the man who is of a dreamy temperament. He has an eye for hidden things, he tiffany outlet likes deep meanings, he loves to indulge in day-dreams. There is nothing more pleasant for him than to lay down his tools or the implements and weapons of his daily Marc jacobs outlet work, put his feet on the fireplace, and just dream. Now, that man is not altogether to be trusted, shall I say because I think I see at that perilous moment a figure marching through from the inner kitchen, and saying, "There, you are so stupid with your dreams I Don't you see that the kettle is boiling over?" Now, that is a one-eyed man, and that one-eyed man you see has got his eye turned inwards to hidden things. But Marc Jacobs there is another inward man whose eye goes out only tiffany outlet when he sees practical things, and I think I can understand that. You and I have met him occasionally. You know he is this sort of a man if you tell him you have had a remarkable dream (he is eminently practical in all his interpretations), he will immediately suggest indigestion.
Back to top Go down

eminently practical in all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
B & J Collectibles :: Comics :: DC-
Jump to: