B & J Collectibles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
B & J Collectibles

This forum we discuss movies, comics and our show

HomeHome  B&J HomeB&J Home  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

whenever a labourer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
afereew64
New User
New User
afereew64

whenever a labourer Empty
PostSubject: whenever a labourer   whenever a labourer Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:59 pm

" Here, perhaps, you will say that, in proposing to incarcerate all the shacks and the knaves, I am myself suggesting the impossible and so, divesting myself of tiffany jewelry outlet the garb in which I have tiffany outlet endeavoured to evoke and encourage your contempt of idleness and vice, and your admiration of honest industry, I will pass Marc jacobs outlet from that which cannot be done by Tiffany Gold Diamonds jewelry the policeman, to that which may be done by the parson, and which the parson desires with all his heart to do, for the happiness of you working-men. What can we do to help you in these troublous times, when men's hearts are failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth?
Wtu' can we do in these days of distrust and division to restore confidence, unity, and peace? You may remember that, some years ago, Joseph Arch sent a number of clever men to speak publicly in different parts of the country as to the condition of agricultural labourers, and as to the wrongs, which in his opinion, they were enduring. I was it the Derby Station when one of these men was earnestly addressing a small audience of porters and others, at a remote end of the platform. A train approached, and hi congregation dispersed.
I put my hand on his shoulder and said,'' Friend, I want you to tell Marc Jacobs me why you, who profess to represent those who work on the farm, are so bitter against us clergy? Few men have a larger acquaintance with my brethren than I have and I know that, with few exceptions, whenever a labourer is in want, suffering, or sorrow, the first man to come and see him is his parson." "Well," he said, "we think that you know our grievances, and, therefore, you ought to have joined as in our endeavours to denounce and tiffany outlet to remove them." I replied that "although I could remember a time when the condition of the farm labourer was much worf ourselves.
Back to top Go down

whenever a labourer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
B & J Collectibles :: Comics :: DC-
Jump to: