B & J Collectibles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
B & J Collectibles

This forum we discuss movies, comics and our show

HomeHome  B&J HomeB&J Home  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the working-man,

Go down 
AuthorMessage
afereew64
New User
New User
afereew64

the working-man, Empty
PostSubject: the working-man,   the working-man, Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:58 pm

" I tiffany outlet should run m the brewers who use drugs which increase rather than satisfy thirst, Marc Jacobs and which excite and madden the brain, together with the publicans, who serve Tiffany Gold Diamonds jewelry drink to those customers who manifestly have had enough. I fear that I should be constrained to include not a few of the fairer sex. Wives who are slatterns, dowdies, and gossips, standing at the door instead of tidying the house, thinking more about their neighbours' sins than of their husbands' supper. I would give them practical illustration as to the uses of soap, and teach them how to boil and roast.
Shakespeare says that "Love, which has nothing but beauty to keep it in good health, is shortlived, and apt to have Marc jacobs outlet ague fits " and a neat room, with a bright fire, and a savoury smell, and a pleasant smile of welcome, have a great power to preserve it, and make men satisfied with home. If I saw, on my round as a policeman, the working-man, lighting his pipe after his day's labour and his evening meal, with his wife and all his children round him, tiffany outlet except Master Billy, who is just coming round the corner with a pint jug in his hand, dare I tiffany jewelry outlet say that I am not disposed to run the little gentleman in?
I belong io the largest and oldest temperance society in the world I abhor drunkenness, I pray, preach, give thought, time, money, that there may be deliverance from this curse. I honour, with a grateful heart, all those who can induce the habitual drunkard to sign a pledge of total abstinence from drink but I am no teetotaler. I believe in the use as well as in the abuse. Some years ago I waited for a train at RatclifTe-by-'.beTrent, and a drunken man came on the platform and began to talk nonsense to one who had just sat down on the bench near to me, and who seemed, as he placed his bag of tools by his side, to be wearied by his work.
Back to top Go down

the working-man,
Page 1 of 1