B & J Collectibles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
B & J Collectibles

This forum we discuss movies, comics and our show

HomeHome  B&J HomeB&J Home  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

And here I might (if I followed the example of most travellers) stretched on the floor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
c19900103
New User
New User
c19900103

And here I might (if I followed the example of most travellers) stretched on the floor Empty
PostSubject: And here I might (if I followed the example of most travellers) stretched on the floor   And here I might (if I followed the example of most travellers) stretched on the floor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:48 am

And here I might (if I followed the example of most travellers) launch out into a glowing description of the charms of these damsels, the elegant costumes they wore, and the gold and Moncler shop jackets sold online are much cheaper silver ornaments with which cheap tiffany jewelry they were adorned. The jacket or body of purple gauze would figure well in such a description, allowing the heaving bosom to be seen beneath it, while "sparkling eyes," and "jetty tresses," and "tiny feet" might be thrown in profusely. But, alas! regard for truth will not permit me to expatiate too admiringly on such topics, determined as I am to give as far as I can a true picture of the people and places I visit.
The princesses were, it is true, sufficiently good-looking, yet neither their persons nor their garments had that appearance Tiffany Sets of freshness and cleanliness without which no other charms can be contemplated with pleasure. Every thing had a dingy and faded appearance, very disagreeable and unroyal to a European eye. The only thing that excited some degree of admiration was the quiet and dignified manner of the Rajah, and the great respect always paid to him. None can stand erect in his presence and when he sits on a chair, all present (Europeans of course excepted) Tiffany jewelry squat upon the ground. The highest seat is literally, with these people, the place of honor and nike outlet the sign of rank.
So unbending are the rules in this respect, that when an English carriage which the Rajah of Lombock had sent for arrived, it was found impossible to use it because the driver's seat was the highest, and it had to be kept as a show in its coach-house. On being told the object of my visit, the Rajah at once said that he would order a house to be emptied for me, which would be much better than building one, as that would take a good deal of time. Bad coffee and sweetmeats were given us as before. Two wearing Moncler outlet it jacket is no clumsier and it is with slimmer curve days afterward I called on the Rajah to ask him to send nike outlet store a guide with me to show me the house I was to occupy. He immediately ordered a man to be sent for, gave him instructions, and in a few minutes wo were on our way.
Back to top Go down

And here I might (if I followed the example of most travellers) stretched on the floor
Page 1 of 1