B & J Collectibles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
B & J Collectibles

This forum we discuss movies, comics and our show

HomeHome  B&J HomeB&J Home  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

links of london charms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alidashua
New User
New User
alidashua

links of london charms Empty
PostSubject: links of london charms   links of london charms Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:50 am

ful mercy, astonishing forbearance! and this is the mercy, this is the forbearance of your heavenly Father. I have now attempted to give you some idea of that great Being held out before you as the object of your immediate choice for eternity. But, after all, we have not been able to glance a thought half way to God, so immenselyexalted is he above the highest conceptions of his intelligent creatures. The object surely as now presented, is vast, and rich, and glorious enough to claim your attention. Oh, it is God in all his fullness, e links of london sale ternity and glory! It is salvation, salvation from sin and hell, from pains that never cease, from woes which cannot end! It is holiness, in all its heavenly beauty and attractive loveliness. Oh, it is heaven; heaven realized, heaven enjoyed in all its fullness and perfection, " durable riches, immortal honors, imperishable mansi links of london bracelet ons, an unfading crown, an immovable throne, an everlasting kingdom, an eternal weight of glory, perfect, uni links of london nterrupted, never ending and perpetually increasing felicity, in the full enjoyment of God to all eternity. What higher honors can man aspire to? What richer treasures, what nobler companions, what holier employments can his heart desire? All these are offered to you, without money and without price. Yea, The im links of london jewelry mediate choice of God as (he sinner's portion, urged on the ground of duty. Thou shall love the Lord thy God with all thy heart. Matt. 22: 37. Choose you thia day whom ye will serve. Josh; 24: 15. My son, give me thy heart. Prov. 23: 26. Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now Is the day of salvation. 2 Cor. 6:2.Having held up to your view, the great and holy God, as a being infinitely worthy of your choice, I shall now u
Back to top Go down

links of london charms
Page 1 of 1