B & J Collectibles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
B & J Collectibles

This forum we discuss movies, comics and our show

HomeHome  B&J HomeB&J Home  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Moncler Quincy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
betternow19801
New User
New User
betternow19801

Moncler Quincy Empty
PostSubject: Moncler Quincy   Moncler Quincy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:12 am

southron lord, ye may be a.vera i honest man; an' as your errand may be something unco express, ye had better post on. " It sal never be casten up to me neither in cam p nor ha," said Dan, " that a stranger was cawed frae my auld father's door at this time o' the night. Light down, light down, southron lord, ye are a pr Moncler Jackets,Moncler Jackets Women ileged man ; an', as I like to see the meaning o' things, I'll ride wi* ye mysel the morn, fit for fit, to the castle o' Mountcomyn." The strangers were soon all on their feet, and ushered into the family circle, for there was no fire-place in the house but that one. They consisted of five stout troopers, well armed, a page, and a young nobleman, having the a Moncler Outlet earance of a youth about seventeen or eighteen years of age. Every eye was instantly turned on him, there was something so extraordinary in his appearance. Instead of a steel helmet, he wore a velvet cap, shaped like a crown, striped with belts, bars, and crosses of gold wire, an Moncler Jackets For Men d manifestly more for ornament than use. His fair ringlets were peeping in curls out from below his cap, and his face and bright blue eyes were lovely as ihe dawn of a summer's morning. They were not well seated till a noise of the tread of horses was again heard. " The warld be a-wastle us !" cried old Pate, " wha's that now ? I think fouk will be eaten up wi' fouk, an' naething for, fbuk's pains but dry thanks; thanks winna feed the cat " He was s Moncler Jackets Men topped in his regretful soliloquy by a rough voice at the door : " Ho, wha hauds the house ?" The same answer was given as to the former party, and in a minute the strangers entered without law or leave. ** Ye travel unco late, maisters," said old Pate: " How far may ye be for the night?" " We meant to have reached the tower of Gorranberry to-night," said one of the strangers, " but we have been benighted, and were drawn hither by the light in your bole. I fear we must Moncler Quincy draw on your hospitality till day." " Callant Peter, gang an' stap a wisp i" that bole," said" Pate; " it seems to be the beacon light to a' the clanjaumphry i' the hale country. I tauld ye aye to big it up ; but no ane o' ye heeds what I say. I hae seen houses that some fouk whiles gaed by. But, my maisters, its nae gate ava to Gorranberry, a mere haut-stride-and-loup. I'll send a guide
Back to top Go down

Moncler Quincy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
B & J Collectibles :: Comics :: Independant-
Jump to: